Development Lead, York - £80k DevOps/AI/Automation project
Work from home options available
Do you love everything DevOps/Automation and AI?
Are you sick of following in someone else's footsteps, bound by existing vendor relationships and tech stacks?
Can you lead/build a development team and design solutions with bleeding edge tech?
Good, you're going to LOVE this role!
My client are shaking things up and reforming the way they deliver/design services for their customers. The key word here is 'automation', they want to automate as many services as possible using Infrastructure-as-Code, DevOps and AI so that when a client requests new licensing, an in-house solution will automatically issue this to them - reducing the need for human involvement, freeing up more time for other technical projects and increasing scalability of the company.
They have some very ambitious growth plans and efficiency is key to achieve the kind of scale they're targeting (300%+ growth in 5 years).
We're looking for people with a sound technical knowledge, but more importantly - IDEAS.
This is a greenfield project, it will come down to you to decide on the best tech stack and tools to work with. Hence why it's so important we find someone with an ear to the ground who can implement not only the newest tech now, but the newest tech to come.
Eventually the practice will be cloud agnostic so we're open to suggestions and applications from candidates of all development backgrounds.
- Build your own team from scratch, your way and with financial backing to do so
- Finally a company who's ambitions match your own, no more uphill battles to try and revolutionise the way your company works.
- 3x growth means more career opportunities in the future
- Funding for training and certifications
- Attend conferences and events such as Ignite as a representative of the company (expenses paid)
- Full project cycle experience - taking business requirements and designing solutions to fit
- Client-facing experience is valuable as you will be engaging with customers on occasion.
- Mentoring experience and ideally building/leading teams
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines
- No specific development languages but something similar to .Net, Java or Python
- Azure or AWS Serverless Functions
- Applications/Software development
- API integration
- Automation with Infrastructure-as-Code, PowerPlatform or similar tools.