Finance Business Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Alpharetta, GA - $120k
A growing Microsoft Partner is looking for a NAV Business Analyst with a finance and accounting background to work with customers on solutions design, user support, and analysis.
This role will play a crucial role in working with organization finance departments, improving current business processes and utilizing business intelligence tools to generate reports for clients. As such, we will need someone capable of not only understanding NAV from a technical standpoint, but also able to analyze financial records & reports to identify paths for improvement.
- Act as a key subject matter expert for Microsoft NAV
- Gather requirements from company stakeholders
- Document business processes and train users on NAV out of the box functionality
- Analyze client financial records and implement changes to improve performance
- Work with the Partner's engagement team on project delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- NAV support and training experience
- Background in finance and accounting
- CPA and/or MBA a strong plus
- Prior experience as a Controller or Finance Director preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capacity
Salary / Benefits
- $120k base salary for top candidates
- Top-tier benefits and Paid Time Off Package
- Career growth potential
- Casual Fridays
- Remote flexibility
- Opportunity to join a growing team with an exciting project pipeline
Apply now by contacting Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision/ Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are.