Inventory Manager with Microsoft NAV Experience - Clifton, NJ
A Dynamics NAV end user in the warehousing and distribution space is looking for an Inventory Manager with NAV ERP experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, international organization that has the feel of a start up and is continuing to grow. You will be playing a key role in the group's operations team in identifying pathways for improvement in the company's inventory process.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, receiving, reports, and inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained and item cost analysis.
- Manage the company Inventory System becoming the expert with this regard.
- Coordinates and help with the taking of periodic physical Inventories; prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, and other financial data as required.
- Utilize the company's Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP system for inputting and analyzing data
- Support system users on NAV functionality
- Generate reports for management regarding inventory stock
What You'll Need:
- Experience managing inventory and warehousing operations
- Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central software knowledge required
- Track record of improving inventory processes and identifying paths for cost-cutting & efficiency with business units
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving capability
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting
- Expertise with report creation - advanced understanding of Excel, Jet Reports, and/or SQL a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual candidates with English and Spanish proficiency highly preferred
Salary / Benefits:
- Up to $75k in total compensation for top candidates
- Amazing benefits package including fully paid for medical plan
- 401k with company match
- Career growth opportunities within the organization
- Fun company culture
Don't miss out! Apply now by contacting Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) for more info.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision/ Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision jobs are.