Our client is an international end-user located in the area of Liège operating in the marine industry. They are dedicated to defining, redfining and continuously innovating the future of the recreational marine market
Role & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for proactively reviewing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP release documents to identify upcoming changes that may impact current integrations such as file layout, new or renamed fields, field size changes updates, data entities, reports, etc
- You take a holistic approach to design customer centric solutions through configuration, customization, and process improvements to align with business leading practices. You act as the principal architect and functional designer of enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP. You review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and user needs to create written functional requirements and design specifications for ERP for hand off to the functional SMEs and/or technical teams.
- You ensure the IT liaison with the PMO and BRMs on ERP related issues, enhancements and problems
- Participate in regular meetings on open issues, enhancements and configuration relating to the ERP system.
- You ensure that systems design and functionality parallel overall business strategies and future requirements. You participate in regular meetings with the service delivery, project management, and development teams to review enhancement requests for the ERP system. Works with developers to ensure that the developed ERP enhancements and modifications meet the business/user requirements.
- You assist in researching new technologies, applications or processes to automate or enhance the ERP system or its functionality. You maintain in-depth knowledge of the core system, the strengths and weaknesses, integrations with boundary applications, customization's and the use of third-party add-on products. You work with internal staff and teams to document application specifications/manuals and adhere to internal development processes and application lifecycle guidelines. You write detailed descriptions and analyses of user needs and requirements, system functionality, and steps required to enhance the utilization of the ERP system. Where possible you define and educate users on existing processes and functionality to satisfy their business requirement or need, thus reducing or eliminating the need for enhancements to the ERP system.
- You operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience & expertise, with great benefits (company car and fuel card, variable salary, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers)
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast-growing international company leading in its sector
- An easily accessible and friendly workplace, with free parking
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule