A Utrecht based client of mine is looking for a ERP Solution Architect to work mainly with Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for leading the design, planning, configuration, testing and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX / Finance & Operations solutions
- Responsible for reviewing documents to identify changes that may impact current work flow
- You are involved in the configuration, customisation and process improvements
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in functional & technical designs and implementations
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and D365 Finance & Operations
- Proven knowledge in modules such as: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Projects, and other modules
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A competitive salary
- A benefits package, including but not limited to: insurances, transport/car, and more!
- The opportunity to contribute to the professional expansion of the IT team
My client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)202418549.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+31 (0)202418549), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics NAV / MS NAV / Microsoft NAV / NAV / NAV 2017 / NAV 2018 / Navision / Dynamics 365 / D365 Finance and Operations / Finance & Operations / Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect / Functional Architect / Technical Architect / Architect /