IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE- UP TO £25K- FLEXIBLE WORKING
My exclusive client is an industry-leading renewable energy provider. Based in Newcastle, they're looking to welcome a new, lead Infrastructure Engineer to help expand the team, and bring in a fresh new outlook.
-Annual growth of 50% head-count from 2019-20 and looking to add another 20% by 2021
-International operations across 80+ countries, with over 400 clients.
- Provision of 2nd Line technical support, mainly within Microsoft OS & Applications
- Assistance within IT Projects
- Inputting towards IT Operational Decisions
- Opportunity for international projects/support
- Work closely alongside the Head of IT
- Quick Involvement in 3rd line IT projects
- Exposure and research into new tech
- General networking- DNS, DHCP
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Windows Server
- E3 Enterprise
- Virtualisation- VMware/Hyper-V
- Backup & Replication Software
- Rapid exposure to 3rd line and advanced technologies
- Input into IT Operations/management
- 10-4pm core hours with lots of flexibility (Remote working opportunities)
- Azure and Cloud exposure further down the line
- Opportunity for international travel/re-location/projects
- Freedom and flexibility day-day
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
My exclusive client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
For the fastest feedback, send your CV directly to me at: email@example.com