Account Executive - NetSuite or Microsoft GP - Remote (NYC area) - $100k base / 200k (OTE)
My client, a top NetSuite and Microsoft GP (Great Plains) partner is looking to add to their quickly growing sales team in the NYC area. This organization has seen great success in selling Microsoft GP and NetSuite to help clients build the technical infrastructure to automate business processes.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast growing startup environment offering breakthrough technology, analytics, and consulting services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and double OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Initiate sales leads that create opportunities for new business
- Effectively leveraging resources throughout all sales cycles
- Manage sales forecast activity
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role selling NetSuite or Microsoft GP
- Sales expertise in the development and delivery of technological solutions
- Demonstrated success in closing deals over $100k
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Base salary of $100k
- OTE $200k +
- Paid travel expenses
Some domestic travel up to 30% are expected. Candidates who have experience selling Microsoft GP or NetSuite are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information