Mid-Level Project Manager - Dynamics AX - £60,000
I am working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that are looking to expand their current practice across a multitude of areas, with one of the key areas being from a Project Management perspective.
This would be the ideal opportunity to expand on your Dynamics AX project delivery experience and perhaps make that step up into a consultancy role within the Microsoft Partner channel.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will manage your own project portfolio, leading full life cycle Dynamics AX & D365 implementations.
- Managing technical and functional personal across multiple projects
- Managing budgets and man days
- Keeping educated on the latest advances within Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform
- Managing clients and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
Skills & Qualifications
- Social interactions and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps qualifications would be desirable
- Passion for learning and development is essential
- Starting base salary commensurate with experience
- Learning pathway in the form of certifications and development
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like the next path for you to go down, feel free to get in touch with Lee on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would be more than happy to have a chat with you about this role in more detail or look at future roles within the Dynamics ERP market.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, Project Manager, ERP Implementation, AX Lead, Dynamics AX, PM, Implementation, Project Delivery, Microsoft ,Microsoft Gold Partner, AX2012, End User, UK Wide, Customer Site