Our client is looking for Sr. Business Analyst to come in and be their point-person for all D365FO and implementation-related work. They will be heavily involved in the implementation of their D365 Finance & Operations system which will be taking place in 2020. This is a full-time role and will be on-site in Los Angeles, California.
Duties of the role:
- Help in the implementation of D365 Finance & Operations.
- Act as a liaison between the Functional and IT departments.
- Work alongside Functional Consultants.
- Configure processes in Dynamics 365 to optimize the ERP system.
- Document and gather functional and non-functional requirements of the business to meet users' standards.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 F&O
- Prior end-to-end (full life cycle) implementation experience with Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Specific module experience with manufacturting, supply chain, procurement, and finance modules would be ideal but is not necessary.
- Supply Chain, manufacturing, or distribution industry experience would be useful.
- 2+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong functional ERP background
- Prior implementation experience with ERP systems (preferably Dynamics AX/D365).
- US citizenship or green card.
- Full health benefits.
- 401k match.
- Great Paid-time-off package.
- The ability to advance your IT career with one of the top companies in the country!
If you are interested and would like to hear more details please apply now or contact me at 972-805-8392 or email@example.com
Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, D365 Finance and Operations, D365, F&O, Finance, Operations, Business Analyst, Functional, Sr. Business Analyst, Implementation, Full Life Cycle, SQL, SQL Server, Consulting, BA, Analytics, Functional, California, Northern California, Petaluma, North Bay, United States