Finance Analyst, Growing sector, Salary Ranging from £30,000 - £40,000,
This is a fresh opportinity with a leading client of Nigel Frank International. They are predicted to double in value for 2020 and they are in one of the fastest growing sectors globally.
This is a chance for you to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's finance team as well as supporting the internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central. Your role will see you collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlaying deliver consistent financial planning, analysis and reporting whilst Identify and deliver cost saving, price maximising and efficiencies across the business between operational, sales and finance teams.
- Prepare The clients month end reporting pack for The clients Management.
- Evaluate monthly reports and use reports content to improve the company from within.
- Run Budgets and Forecasting Process.
- Prepare The clients month end reporting pack for the Board.
- To contribute numerical and/ or graphical information that will form part of Board Dashboards or information showing progress on the Commercial Strategy.
- Stakeholder management
- Review of processes both within finance and that involve finance to streamline and improve outcomes.
- Work closely with senior managers and service leads to prepare business cases and bids for new business and/ or service re-design
- Ad hoc Finance Duties
- Active engagement with the business to identify area's for improvement
- Use financial results to test and engage areas of the business to identify improvement area's
- To analyse the impact of service changes and provide the cost implications of service redesign, adjusting budgets in accordance with changes in service provision if necessary.
What skills are needed:
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA AND AAT Qualified
Advanced Excel Skills
- Dynamics NAV/Dynamics Business Central User Capabilities
- Understand of Power BI (desirable)
- Experience of explaining financial concepts to non-financial employees
Experience of bringing financial information together with non financial information
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and legislation relating to budgetary control and financial management.
Ability to work quickly to a high level of accuracy
Ability to maintain focus and drive to resolve issues
Experience of working within a finance team
Experience of dealing with senior managers both financial and non financial.
What we will offer you:
- Opportunity to work with the next generation of Finance systems
- Development within a motivated and professional team
- Continued training to build confidence and knowledge within a growing company
- Career development
- Amazing Starting salary
Call me now to talk. Interviews are happening this week.
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.