- Microsoft Gold Partner seeking a qualified Technical Account Manager to oversee and address our customers' technical needs. The Technical Account Manager will help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We earn customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Technical Account Manager helps customers proactively address risks, minimize downtime, and streamline operations to improve efficiency and accelerate business growth by providing customizable solutions complete with enhancements and add-on services. As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
Additionally, the Infrastructure Manager will be part of the overall team providing advisory services to our customers and collaborating with the support and engineering teams on resolving customer issues.
- INTRADEPARTMENTAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports to: Director of Client Care
- The Technical Account Manager (TAM) acts as a business advisor to customers, providing services aligned to the customer's priorities; in order to, maximize the business value of their Microsoft investment. The TAM is a front-line customer facing support role and is a driver of growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer's services relationship.
- This role also has travel requirements.
- Keep abreast on technology changes and innovations in IT regarding Microsoft's suite of products.
- Ability to make timely and objective decisions under difficult circumstances.
- Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, change management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Communication skills to organize thoughts and ideas in a logical manner and ability to influence within and across the organization conveying information to users and leaders to inspire confidence and trust.
- MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in company training and continuous education events.
- Develop and deliver training to company employees on area of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or equivalent. Cisco and Microsoft certifications desirable.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs and preferably with Healthcare industry support experience.
A minimum of two years of experience in two or more of the following: enterprise resource planning facilitating digital transformation discussions and strategy, database systems, messaging, management and operations, and/or security. Products may include, but are not limited to: Windows Server, Win10, Active Directory, Systems Center, Windows Azure, Office 365; SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server, and Dynamics ERP.
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or experience with preferred.
- Computer Skills
Proficient at the following:
- Microsoft Office - (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft SharePoint - (Site Administration, List Creation, List Management)
- Use of Video Conferencing Platforms - (Microsoft Skype / Cisco Webex / Citrix GoToMeeting)
- Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position: Desktop/laptop and related software, phone, calculator, printer, copier, fax, scanner
- On-The-Job Training Time: 60 days to become proficient with the current environment and to identify, enact, and drive change and transformation