Senior Office 365 Solution Architect- Jacksonville, FL- Remote -$160,000- Permanent
Senior Office 365 Solution Architect- Jacksonville, FL- Remote- $160,000- Permanent
Our client, a global partner is looking to hire for a Solutions Architect to help with presales and technical architecture delivery around their 0ffice 365 and Cloud services, specifically Azure.
Our Team is fast-paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for presales, delivery and assisting with building the UK and US arms of an Australian company.
What You Will Do:
- Presales and technical architecture for the entire Microsoft stack including Office 365, Azure and Windows 10
- Technical leadership and delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Assisting with the development, enhancement and documentation of company methodologies for Office 365 and Azure projects
- Documentation including scopes of work , design documents, as built- documents, etc.
- Building relationships with customers and Partners
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced IT world
What You Will Bring:
- Outstanding experience in Office 365 technologies and migrations with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Strong knowledge of Exchange
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Azure, VM's, Network Security Groups
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Sys Admin knowledge of SQLRelevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Full benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- Profit Sharing
- 401k match (5%)
- Ability to work remote (with up to 30% travel)
- Life Insurance
- Short/ Long Term Disability
- PTO package
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Paige directly: 704 307 4518 (ext 4518)
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.