Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £60,000
Are you a confident, customer focussed individual?
Are you looking to join a growing team focussed on internal progression?
Does your skillset stands you apart from the rest?
If so, this may be the role for you...
Our client is looking to bring in an Infrastructure Engineer to become part of their expanding team. The position will include a mixture of BAU responsibilities and a strong focus on project work with the majority of your responsibilities relating to supporting clients remotely with Windows 10 related queries Azure, VMware and O365 support. You will also have a strong networking background and competency to a CCNA level
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary (Up to £60,000 DOE)
- Fantastic Benefits package (Pension, Health care, Season ticket loan for travel)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Office based work with flexibility to work from home.
- An opportunity to work for a Microsoft Partner.
- Development of your own skill set and exposure to large cloud projects.
- Windows 10 Deployment and support.
- Powershell Scripting
- Full Active Directory proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Azure and cloud infrastructures.
- VMware certifications
- Networking skills to a CCNA standard as a minimum
For more information contact 0191 814 7800 or email me a copy of you CV at email@example.com