Dynamics GP Integrations-Reporting Consultant - Phoenix, AZ - Contract ( Remote Flexibility )
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Length: 20/30 Hours / Week (3-6 Month Contract)
Rate: $80-$100 / Hourly
My client is looking for a driven and highly determined individual to join their team as an Integrations-Reporting Consultant with experience in Dynamics GP/D365 and planning/implementing a full range of solutions revolving around Microsoft Dynamics products. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona and in this role you will be responsible for a variety of data migration/integration, reporting, and trouble-shooting tasks.
Role & Responsibility:
- Strong Techno/functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics GP/D365 application and related ISV products.
- Perform data mapping for new implementation conversions
- Maintain good client relations and manage projects or sub projects
- Working with the client to understand legacy data components and identifying/documenting the appropriate location for such data in the Dynamics product.
- Creating documentation to define requirements.
- Implementing integrations and migrations between Dynamics products and a variety of other products.
- Performing data migrations and data cleansing.
- Providing on‐going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email, phone, or site visits.
- Designing custom reports, dashboards, SQL scripts, or triggers according to customer's specs.
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality services.
- Knowledge of detailed table structures and table relationships of the Dynamics products is necessary
- Prior integration experience required, specifically relating to Microsoft Dynamics GP products
- 2+ years SCRIBE data integration experience
- SQL experience a plus
- SSRS report creation experience a plus
- 6+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft D365/Dynamics CRM knowledge or experience with integrations
- Scribe Online integration experience
- EOne/SmartConnect integration experience
- Scribe certification
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at (972)805-8408 for questions regarding the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics GP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics GP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics GP market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-805-8408 ext. 8408. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!
Dynamics GP / Great Plains / SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS/ SmartConnect / Functional Consultant