Solutions Engineer / $200K+ / New York City or New Jersey
Series C Data Organization!
My client is building a DataOps platform which enables Data Engineering and DevOps teams to deliver rapid, comprehensive and curated data to their user
My client, a high-growth big data innovator, is seeking a Solutions Engineer to bring our platform story to life for our customers and other stakeholders. Do you have a passion for data, and a desire to be in front of what's happening in the data management industry? This is the place to be!
Location: New York City Metro Area
Pay: $160K-$200K + Premium Benefits + 401K Match + Bonus + Work From Home + Unlimited PTO
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Partner/Platform IT Organization
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute demonstrations and proofs of concept
- Build strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff
- Collaborate across different departments to develop approaches and campaigns to support selling in your region
- Articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users ranging from individual contributes to VPs to C-level executives
Are self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. You are comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Experience working with Real-Time Streaming [Azure Event Hub, Spark, Databricks, etc.]
- Data Integration experience - delivering data to a data platform
- Experience programming/scripting with Java, Perl, Python, Unix Shell scripts is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience in enterprise software technical sales
- Strong Linux experience with a focus on ETL, cloud data integration, analytics applications, and big data
- Previous startup experience
>> PLEASE READ! <<
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Solutions Engineer"
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.