Dynamics AX Development Manager
A large end user is looking to bring on a Senior Development Manager to serve as an integral part of both their internal and global teams. You would manage projects through completion and manage the development of projects. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate would have experience working in a role that is 50% management and 50% hands on X++.
- Manage the team consisting of both internal and external consultants
- Design, develop, and modify
- Collaborate with the team of technical architects, functional architects, and testers of the system
- Have the ability to plan and manage the project/departmental budgets and forecasts
- 10+ years of overall software design and development
- 5+ years hands on X++ coding
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure and Azure integrations within Dynamics AX
- Experience with retail organizations
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the US and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across Arizona, Utah, and Colorado and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available In the Arizona, Utah, and Colorado area please contact me.