My client is the foremost name in a niche area of its services sector with over 6,000 employees globally. This Dynamics AX end-user (in-house) company is investing in an extensive Dynamics 365 project, and there are now a new vacancy created as System Developer / System Analyst. The company is willing to invest heavily in successful applicant.
This is a dynamic role for you to:
- Learn new technologies
- Interact with teams of technical consultants and business analysts
- Participate in full life-cycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics solution
- Dynamics 365 system development, systems integration and report development.
- Technical design and documentation of modifications and integration.
- Business process mapping, review, fit-gap analysis and improvement
- Develop .NET applications and interface with non- AX system
- User support, provides new and innovative alternative solutions
- Experience in application/report development using any of the followings: PL/SQL, SQL Server Reporting Service, Java, C++, C# or asp.net
- Experience in system development using any of the followings: X++ / ASP.NET/ C++/ SQL programming
- Ability to work in a team and independently, establish priorities, and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer
This is a new headcount and Nigel Frank International has an exclusive agreement with this company to work on this AX role. Don't miss it!!! Salary is open, higher than the market rate. If you are interested and qualified, send me your resume immediately to Ruby Zhang at email@example.com or call at +852 3018 0380.