Dynamics NAV Developer - Philadelphia, PA - $120k - Remote Flex
Our client is a Dynamics NAV end user who is looking for a Developer to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative IT team and work on a complex ERP system that has many interesting state of the art ISV integrations.
Your New Role will be to act as the main NAV point of contact on staff, liaising between a Microsoft team, company stakeholders, and an internal Business Analyst on identifying paths for improvement in the ERP system and designing changes to drive efficiency. You will also be in charge of modifying the C/AL code for technical fine tuning and developing reports for department leadership.
This position will also play a key role in a future upgrade to D365 Business Central!
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- C/AL & C/SIDE programming experience
- Experience with classic and role tailored client
- D365 Business Central experience a plus, not required
- SQL Server (SSRS) development knowledge is a plus
- Manufacturing, warehousing, and/or rental industry background preferred
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills for translating technical information to non-technical personnel
Salary / Benefits
- $120k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package and PTO plan
- Remote flexibility with low travel
- Well established company with a heavy investment in IT and infrastructure
- Awesome company culture with room for career growth and training
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!