Seeking a Dynamics CRM System Analyst to work with a number of current clients in hopes of helping them operate more effectively and efficiently. This position is a great way to get the mental challenges of software solutions as well as the thrill of working with live clients. You will have the opportunity to oversee the implementation process of your solutions working with both the developers and end-user to ensure that everything aligns with the client's business processes and work flow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the execution of system installation, data conversion, system configuration, and user acceptance of software implementation projects.
- Analyse client data and communications to ensure solutions meet as many goals as possible
- Communicate with clients on any goals that are out of the project scope
- Identify and communicate risks accompanying a proposed solution
- Create all necessary project deliverables as defined in the Project Statement of Work
- Provide project reviews with clients
- Manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of software system configuration experience
- 2+ years telecom project management experience
- Experience with database/reporting tools
- Management skills to manage projects, resources, risks, and change.
- Interpersonal skills to work with end users, programmers, and other professionals.
- Analytical skills to understand the organization and its functions, to identify opportunities, and to analyse and solve problems.
- Technical skills to understand the potential and the limitations of software solutions.
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- 5+ years of client service experience in an IT environment
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
The ability to write and understand SQL statements
- Competitive Pay
- Strong PTO package
- 401k match
Please apply by sending your resume to Andrew Nesselroad (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are looking for another type of opportunity within MS Dynamics CRM, please still do reach out to discuss further opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.