Provides technical leadership in the architecture of enterprise cloud capabilities across the organization. Develops and designs cloud architecture to provide an enterprise platform for application teams to consume. Leads a team of technical experts and cloud architects to serve the adoption of cloud capabilities. Partners with cloud engineers, cloud enablement architects, core infrastructure teams and information security to provide the organization with the best possible solutions.
This is a technical leadership position. The candidate should have deep hands on experience with technical implementations for cloud and solutions as well as the capability to deliver those solutions.
- Manage and mentor a highly skilled, talented team of Cloud Architects to design and develop enterprise cloud architectures
- Understand and practice agile/lean work management while engaging closely cloud enablement architects and cloud engineers
- Scales themselves by delegating effectively, ensuring tasks are completed as specified
- Focused on and responsible for the team's productivity and collective impact across Cloud Services
- Champion a collaborative development approach which encourages and accepts contributions and emphasizes transparency.
- Participate in after-hours and emergency support of systems and services to maintain internal service level objectives.
- Provides technical leadership for the cloud enablement teams
- Establishes metrics to lead the LoB development organization(s) on cloud consumption best practices
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Certifications: AWS, Microsoft, or comparable experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
- 4+ year's experience in and expert knowledge of cloud architecture and related technologies
- Experience working with stakeholders and customers in a service delivery capacity
- Comfortable building solutions as an individual and as a leader of others concurrently
- Excellent technical documentation capabilities (e.g., data models, process diagrams, high level designs)
- Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- 10+ Years Red Hat Linux, Windows, Networking, and/ or Storage expertise.
- 5+ Years working with financial firms.
- Expert in public Cloud Architectures such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong DevOps/ CI/CD process architecture/engineering, Jenkins, GIT, Source Code tools.
- Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and software issues.
- Familiar with Oracle, MYSQL, Java, Tomcat, Weblogic, NodeJS, Apache, NGinX