ERP Senior Support, Fantastic Salary - Great Training!
Are you interested in working for a Global Leader? Their focus is the generation of high-quality products and maintaining its market leader status. The client in question are wanting to hire an ERP Support to assist with their influx of D365BC projects.
The reputation of this client surpasses that of their competitors because they place their clients and employees over their profits. They pride themselves on achieving excellence. Exposure to the internal operations of a global organisation will put your skill set vastly ahead of your peers. This role will provide you with experience to a range of Microsoft and Cloud technologies.
Why should you apply?
The client want to hire a ERP Support to use their knowledge of ERP Systems.
- The reputation of this client surpasses that of their competitors because of their revolutionary product and their company culture; priding themselves on achieving excellence for both their staff and their clients.
- Ability to work alongside award winning experts within the business.
- Exposure to European and East-Asian Markets.
What do you need?
- 7+ plus of ERP (SAP, Oracle, SAGE, JDE ...) or CRM system support
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and senior support experience
The client are wanting to hire a ERP Support with a strong understanding of ERP systems, having an inquisitive mind, and challenging processes/practices, coming up with suggestions/new process and producing high quality, detailed documentation.
The client in question have offices across the United Kingdom and globally, but this particular client base will be focused within but they have offices in Scotland.
Great Salary and Benefits, Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/365FO market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.