What my client is looking for:
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Office 365, Azure and Windows 10
- Technical leadership and delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Working remotely and occasionally on-site across the US
- Assisting with the development, enhancement and documentation of Insentra methodologies for Office 365 and Azure projects
- Mentoring, supporting and developing Insentra consultants
- Work closely with our partners to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Owning customer success If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE\SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outstanding experience in Office 365 technologies and migrations with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Strong knowledge of Exchange
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Azure, VM's, Network Security Groups
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Sys Admin knowledge of SQLRelevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
This is a permanent role, and candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card holders. Visa sponsorship is not provided.
Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Brittany Forte at (813) 437-6975 ext. 6975, if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.