Job title: Dynamics NAV Developer
Job location: REMOTE
As a developer, you will be joining a team in the manufacturing industry. You will be responsible for designing, testing, documenting, and customizations for Dynamics NAV 2016. This position supports a mid-size group of about 100 employees. This role will kick start upgrades and perform bug fixes as necessary, but the primary focus of this role is to be the go-to technical resource and modify the system as the organization also grows. The organization is located in Seattle, WA and are looking for candidates in the Pacific time zone, but this position will be completely remote.
Role & Responsibility:
- Experience implementing Dynamics NAV is a must
- Must be able to translate the functional requirements of NAV into a specification for detailed customization
- Must be able to communicate efficiently with department heads for business requirements
- Analyze user needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Regularly test software for any bugs and ensure that software meets business requirements
- Project management skills are a plus
- Be able to document functions and operation of the software that team members can refer to
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k matching
- Flexible hours
- Salary: $110,000-130,000
- Potential to grow within the company
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Remote flexibility
- 4 weeks PTO
- Company discounts
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (212) 731 8252 Ext. 3001 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 731 8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.