A fantastic opening has arisen to work as a 2nd Line MS Dynamics CRM (D365) Support Developer for an MS Gold Partner, labelled as an award-winning global IT innovator.
You'll be working in their research hub as part of a highly collaborative team, that will nurture and aid you with the most complex support cases to foster your progression towards a Dynamics CRM Development role.
In supporting huge enterprise level external clients across the public and private sector, you will gain exposure to not only Dynamics CRM but wider integrated systems such as PowerBI and Sharepoint. Moreover, the organisation provides the opportunity to gain the relevant MCSE Certifications.
This particular role is located in Birmingham and comes with the potential for career progression with like-minded and highly experienced colleagues.
What you can expect:
- A £28,000 salary, reviewed after 6 months.
- Exposure to complex support cases that will bring out the best in your abilities.
- A progressive role in an award-winning company, with a plethora of non-wage perks:
- The ability to buy and sell your holiday.
- Dental insurance.
- Income Protection.
- Gym membership.
- Healthcare options and many more.
What is required of you:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 or D365).
- Strong and effective communication skills.
If you are an ambitious person and wish to take your career to the next step by seizing this opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call via 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role further.