2nd Line Technical Support - £25-30,000 - MSP
Nigel Frank is working with one of its most exciting and successful clients to help add a skilled 2nd Line Engineer. You will be supporting all aspects of the business's infrastructure and will be working with both internal staff and suppliers to ensure high quality services are delivered. This role will also allow for progression within the company and access to work on a variety of technologies, letting you build on the skills you will already have.
The position will give you the chance to learn from others around you and give you exposure to cutting edge technologies. There is the opportunity to move through the business form this position as they looking to expand their third line and project engineer teams making this a really good opportunity for someone who wants to take their career prospects to the next level.
The role and organisation can offer a clear progression path for people who want to take their careers forward and clear advancement down the path of their choosing.
- Windows server and desktop support experience
- Previous experience with mainstream/enterprise technologies and applications (ideally Microsoft based but other experience is also great)
- Office 365 knowledge
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Experience working in helpdesk environment
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and approach
- Previous experience working in an MSP
- Core infrastructure knowledge
- Microsoft Certifications
For more information or to fast-track your application please contact me on 0191 3387 644 or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org today.