CRM D365 Developer
One of the most established companies in the D.C, VA area is looking for a Sr. D365 CRM Developer to join the team & provide immediate leadership. The company has built an outstanding reputation and has an extremely strong pipeline..
Experience with D365 CRM development with .Net & C# is a must. Background working with Azure, Power-Apps, and Power BI is a huge bonus.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Strong history with C#.NET development
- Dynamics CRM training experience is a huge plus
- Background in SQL and CRM SDK
- Experience creating custom plug ins, work flows, and integration's
- Strong communication skills
Why you want to join the team:
- Competitive benefits and PTO
- Corporate outings and company events
- Outstanding work life balance
- Laid out path for career growth within the company
- Fun, Energetic yet serious work environment
Send resumes to Matthew Alovis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact directly for more information at (646) 604 2818
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.