Role & Responsibilities
- Project management
- Meeting and communicating with stakeholders and various business teams
- Running and configuring the CRM system
- Offering solutions for the CRM system through analysis
- Design and delivery of business reports
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of MS Dynamics CRM design, architecture, implementation and deployment
- In-depth knowledge of Power BI, SQL, and SSRS
- Prior experience in working with users to deliver reports
- Prior experience in maintaining and integrating CRM systems
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Long/short term disability and more.
- Vacation/sickness PTO
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me your resume me to at: email@example.com or reach me at: 972 728 3972 (ext 3972) to expedite the process.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted at 972-728-3972 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.