Data Warehouse DevOps Engineer - Gothenburg
About the company
My client are a global leader in technology, with over 40,000 employees in over 100 countries, the stats speak for themselves. They continue to develop new technologies and use these to create products which will give their customers an upper hand against their competitors. They embed continuous improvement throughout all of their key business functions.
They are looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join them on their journey to becoming a data driven company.
Role and responsibilities
- Partner with business to understand requirements and functionality needed
- You will act as the link between business and IT
- Develop solutions using Agile methodology (SCRUM like)
- Manage solution tests and transitions: unit testing, integration testing and UAT
- Create new / Improve current data structures and data pipeline performance
- Application & technical platform solution design, development and testing
- Drive and contribute to BI/DW innovation
Candidates must demonstrate experience of Data Warehouse developing including:
- Database (SQL Server, SnowFlake, AWS RedShift etc)
- Development environments (MS Visual Studio.Net, etc)
- ETL (Informatica, SSIS etc)
- SQL Server
- Cloud data warehousing
- SSAS, SSRS and SSIS
- QlikSense, Pwer BI, Cognos 11, SAP Analytics Cloud etc.
Interview processes are taking place now…
To be shortlisted, contact me directly on: