Data Migration Specialist - 2 year FTC, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £45K
Technology: SQL Server / SSIS / ETL
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 28th Aug, 2019
Data Migration Specialist - CONTRACT, London
My client is seeking a skilled Data Migration Specialist for immediate start in Central London.
This organisation have cemented their place as one of the most admirable organisations who have changed the lives of millions across the world. Due to the nature of their work, they pride themselves on being ahead of the game; utilising the latest and best versions of technologies. Successful candidates will experience first-hand cutting edge technologies & resources.
This role pays up to £45K, on top of first-class training on the latest systems & technologies used by the organisation, allowing you to develop your technical skills further. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for across the globe.
Job responsibilities include:
- Act as a main representative expert on migration
- Responsible for the definition of requirements for data flows
- Responsible for preparation, modelling, validation & sign-off of data
- Identification & management of data risk
- Ensuring data quality is considered & applied in data solution
To be successful in this role you must be experienced in SQL Server, SSIS, data migration & ETL. You will be able to;
- Convey a level of confidence & professionalism, positively influencing & persuading others to take a specific course of action when there is no direct line of command or control
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- Coach technical and non-technical staff in data concepts & implementation of the data policies & design standards
Applicants must have the right to reside and work within the UK and be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
To be considered for this position please send your resume and cover note to Hannah Hanling (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5009) or click 'Apply' below.