Dynamics AX Junior Support - Sweden
Do you have experience with and passion for Dynamics AX? Are you looking to develop your skills within Dynamics AX?
An opportunity to join one of Sweden's most reputable company awaits you! The company offers a collaborative and supportive work environment, perfect for you to develop your skills and competence further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting users and ensuring they get the assistance they need
- Manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Carry out maintenance to keep the solution in peak condition
- Assessing and re-evaluating systems to ensure it meets evolving business needs
- Referring complicated issues to a higher authority
To succeed, you must possess the following skills and qualities:
- Experience using Dynamics AX (experience using the latest versions would be advantageous)
- Passionate about IT
- Fluency in Swedish and English
You will gain the following benefits in this role:
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology
- Supportive environment for your skills development
- Collaborative team culture
- Challenging and varied tasks to maximize your potential
- Opportunity to grow your AX competence and progress your career to consultant roles
- Fun work!
To be considered for this position, please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (0191 814 7787)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Sweden. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Sweden and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are. Sweden // Dynamics // Microsoft // AX // Axapta // 365 // Dynamics AX // partner // support // support consultant // junior