Skype for Business / Team Consultant - 4 Month Contract - Richland, WA - 80% Remote
Our client is seeking an experienced Skype for Business / Teams Consultant to work mostly remote for their Richland, WA based office. As a Skype / Teams consultant, you will assist with the clients current deployment and migration to MS teams. You will consult with the client on communication systems and Internet work strategies, with a focus on Skype for Business in an enterprise environment, Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams in an enterprise cloud environment. The role is primarily remote with some weeks required on site.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Assist in daily operations to resolve incidents and maintain health of current Skype for Business deployment. This includes attendance in daily operations meeting's and participation as necessary when discussing incidents
- Follow change management procedures and processes
- Participate and provide recommendations in adoption and configuration of Microsoft Teams while integrating with Skype for Business
- Run both simultaneously while planning and preparing for a full migration to Teams for Enterprise Voice
- Respond to off hours incidents as required by the Network and Unified Communications Manager
- Developing and maintaining enterprise level configuration and management systems for Microsoft Skype for Business on-prem, Skype Online, and focusing on migrations to Teams
- Automation through scripting of common tasks and processes
- Providing technical expertise in ensuring the voice and conference traffic is secure, reliable and provides an outstanding experience
- Troubleshooting, researching, and resolving complex technical issues
- Writing procedures and documentation for processes to aid in troubleshooting and review
The client is interviewing ASAP, with a start date as early as next week, so if this opportunity applies to you or anyone you know, please call (646) 863-7437 or direct message my LinkedIn profile, or e-mail Emily Robillard at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for SharePoint recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.