My client are a multi- award winning software company based in Nottingham, seeking a SQL DBA to manage the multi- server highly available cloud environment, ensuring the database environment supports the needs of the business.
The role will involve the day to day administration, support and maintenance of the SQL Server Database estate. These databases are the backbone for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint servers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- SQL Server Management 2014,2016 & 2017 & Maintenance
- Core Database Management & Maintenance
- Management of the High availability and disaster recovery SQL solutions
- Day to day support of all Cloud SQL servers
- Point of escalation for all SQL Server related tickets
- Support and maintenance of the Cloud infrastructure when required (non-SQL)
- Provide third line support to customer support team
- Work with our development and product teams to improve performance, security and best practice
To find out more about this opportunity, give Jose Newby a call on 01913387557 or email your CV to email@example.com.