A large Trading Company in Hong Kong is looking for an experienced Assistant IT Manager to join their IT team to cope with their business growth. This is a new position, direct report to the Head of IT, and he/ she will lead a team of 4 people to implement some new application projects within the whole group. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of IT to manage the project implementation activities.
- Work with various key users and manage resources including offshore development teams to drive execution according to project plan.
- Assist the project team in software design and deployment.
- Work closely with the technical teams to prioritize the change requests.
- Provide users with the best support, conduct testing with users and collect feedback.
- Responsible for project documentation and issue follow up.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / IT or related disciplines.
- Experience in MS Dynamic AX / QC App / Finance system systems is a plus.
- Knowledge with project implementation and application support.
- Assertive, well-organized, result-oriented and having good problem solving skill with analytical mind.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese is plus.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, please contact Ruby Zhang at +65 3163 0478 ASAP, or send your resume to email@example.com with a relevant Subject line. I am looking forward to discuss with you for this exciting MS Dynamics AX/Axapta opportunity in more detail many other new and exciting roles.