Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant, London, £60K, Gold Partner
A Central London based Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join their growing team. This is the perfect time to join this Gold Partner, fresh off the back of a large private equity investment and their sites aimed on entering new verticals.
They have an established client base across the membership sector and are now looking to move into a few new sectors, including Non for Profit. They have a proven track record of promoting from within, with opportunities to step into a lead consultant position within 12 months.
You'll work in a dedicated project team, working closely developers, other consultants and testers. You will work end to end Dynamics CRM projects, with the truly unique offering being the tailored career progression on offer. They don't offer a one size fits all approach to progression, they will personalise it to your goals and where you see yourself progressing within the business.
Ideally they are looking for:
- Dynamics CRM development experience, working with versions 2015, 2016 or 365, with experience developing custom plugins
- Comfortable working in a client facing role - London only travel
- Experience working end to end Dynamics CRM projects with experience in requirements gather, producing documentation, leading workshops and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience with solution design and development
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt on 0191 814 7980 for more info in full confidence.