My client is a "Microsoft Gold Partnership" multinational Dutch public company with its HQ located near The Hague. They provide geo-technical, survey, under the sea, and geo-science services for clients, mostly within the oil, gas, telecommunications cable and infrastructure industries. This company was established in 1960's and have offices in the Middle East, India and the Netherlands. Case studies that the company is involved in are ground investigations in the UK; power restoration after a severe hurricane hit, and completing major maintenance on offshore wind farms.
My client is expanding its Business Intelligence needs and is now looking for a junior/medior BI Developer to help with its needs.
- Understanding Business Intelligence concepts
- Power BI
- MS SQL (SSRS, SSIS and SSAS)
- Microsoft Azure an advantage
- Experience of at least 2 years in multiple BI projects
- Combining pragmatic delivery capabilities with conceptual thinking
- Highly communicative
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Flexible attitude
- Open minded
- Ambitious and motivated approach
- Thirst for knowledge
What is being offered:
- Salary between €3000 and €4500.
- Benefits such as 10% holiday allowance, 26 vacation days, pension contribution and laptop.
- Great work culture
- Personal development plan with their own training academy
If interested in this excellent role, contact me for more details at:
LinkedIn: James Noble
call me on +31 20 241 8505