Dynamics AX/D365 - Supply Chain Consultant
I'm currently working with a large company that is actively looking to add an experienced AX Supply Chain Consultant to their in house team. They are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Supply Chain and expertise in either AX 2012 or D365.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day operational reliability and system improvements
- Implement improved solutions following the company's framework
- Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with company executives as well as team members
- 2+ years' experience with Dynamics AX (2012, D365)
- Dynamics 365 experience is a plus
- 2+ years of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Distribution industry
- 2+ years of Experience focused on the Advanced Warehousing Module
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to continue your career! Please contact Maggie Casey at email@example.com or call 972-546-4861 for more information regarding this role and other great Dynamics AX opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, D365, Supply Chain, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Manufacturing