£55,000 + Package
Integration is an ever-changing facet of the IT world - but I don't have to tell you that.
You're already an established Integration Consultant who has extensive experience of delivering projects of varying size and scale across a wide range of sectors and Industries.
This is an opportunity for you to join a brand new Integration team, and take ownership of some Enterprise level projects whilst helping to shape and guide a new Integration practice within the company.
An average day is impossible to quantify, but you can expect to be involved in the following;
- Evaluating integration technologies and methodologies to be implemented; considering cost, benefits, risk and potential mitigating factors.
- Producing project documentation with an Architectural focus; including both high & low-level designs.
- Work with professionals across a wide range of skill-sets and technical experience to understand the constraints and issues facing individual companies and industries.
- Take technical ownership of the integration lifecycle; including roadmaps and strategic decisions which may affect end clients.
From a technical perspective, Integration Consultants typically cover a wide range of technologies and skill-sets, but if you have experience in any of the following, then there will be a role for you;
- Azure (LogicApps, Flow, BizTalk)
- Dell Boomi
- Dynamics 365
- Office 365
As with all Consultancy positions, your diary is your own, your place of work is determined by live projects, and you won't be chained to your desk.
You will have the ability to work from home, or from a client site - which occasional travel to the Head Office as/when required.
In return for the investment of time and experience on your part - you will receive training from the Industries most experienced professionals, Certifications will be at your beck and call, and you will have the chance to work on some incredibly exciting projects.
If you want to hear more, send your CV to email@example.com, or call 0191 261 3256.