A large Dynamics AX 2012 R3 End-user Company in Hong Kong is looking for an experienced Assistant IT Manager to join their IT team to cope with their business growth. This is a new position, direct report to the Head of IT, and he/ she will lead a team of 6 people to implement the AX systems as well as other new application systems within the whole group. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of IT to manage the project implementation activities.
- Work with various key users and manage resources including offshore development teams to drive execution according to project plan.
- Assist in business analytics from ERP to deliver on-time and valuable information
- Prepare and update procedures / guidelines / training materials
- Responsible for project documentation and issue follow up
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / IT or related disciplines
- Experience in MS Dynamic AX / Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 systems
- Hands-on development experience with Dynamics AX, project implementation and system support.
- Assertive, well-organised, result-oriented and having good problem solving skill with analytical mind
- Wide exposure in IT operation, security and ERP project management
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese is plus.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications, please contact Ruby Zhang at +65 3163 0478 ASAP, or send your resume to email@example.com with a relevant Subject line. I am looking forward to discuss with you for this exciting MS Dynamics AX/Axapta opportunity in more detail many other new and exciting roles.