Enterprise D365 CRM Architect / Kansas City, MO / $125,000 / Work with key-stakeholders
Our client is going through rapid growth and growing their team of D365 CRM talent. This local Kansas City in-house team is looking for someone with that drive to work in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, project management, and perform market research on product and keep up to date on the cutting edge technology. You will be working towards one larger goal to migrate all internal CRM systems at an enterprise level to Dynamics 365.
- Be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Work hands on in full implementations
- Develop full roadmap and build functional and technical designs
- Provide suggestions and solutions to clients on Dynamics CRM
- Oversee full lifecycle of different Dynamics projects
- Communicate on the technical parts of product design and implementation to clients
- Manage a budget and use resources efficiently
- Full health, dental, vision
- Company travel and commuter benefits
- Cutting edge technology
- Bonus plan
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!