Dynamics NAV Developer - Home Based - £60,000 - D365BC Projects!
I am actively representing one of the UKs leading Dynamics NAV partners as they look to add to their award winning team with an experienced Dynamics NAV developer, in support of a host of exciting projects based on Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC. You will be part of a growing team - coding in C/AL and C/SIDE on fresh NAV projects, as well as developing with the latest Dynamics NAV technology - Business Central.
This home based role offers:
- A brilliant based salary up to £60,000
- Certified Dynamics NAV/ 365 training within 3-6 months
- Exposure to D365 Business Central projects across the UK
- Fantastic company benefits package
- The chance to work with a team of passionate NAV developers
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic programmer to build on prior experience within an end user environment within a partner based role, or alternatively take partner based experience and apply it on a fresh pipeline of expanding D365 BC projects!
Suitable candidates will be able to provide:
- Experience programming MS Dynamics NAV - C/AL and C/SIDE Development
- Knowledge of multiple NAV versions (preferably Dynamics NAV 2013 - D365 BC)
- Confident communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior Microsoft Partner experience (Desirable, not essential)
There is an expectation to occasionally travel to office/ customer site, however the primary focus of the role will be home based in the UK.
Interested? Apply today to secure an interview slot!
If his role is not suited to you right now or you know anyone else in the market feel free to pass on my details because I will be working a Dynamics NAV role perfect for them or yourself.
Get in touch, better to have a quick chat with me now so when a role tomorrow or in three weeks comes across my desk and it ticks all the boxes for you I can call you straight away, want a pay rise, want a better package, want to escape that boss you hate?
This vacancy is of the immediate requirement; the client is actively interviewing right now with limited interview slots. To register your interest, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Imogen on 0191 4060304 to find out more information.