Currently working with a client who is looking to add a Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst to the team to work on a Dynamics NAV project for the duration of nine months with a possible extension. This individual will work collaboratively across all business processes and departments to design, build, test and implement applications solutions. The primary focus will be on our ERP Dynamics NAV system. The ideal candidate would have worked with Dynamics NAV before and have high proficiency with it.
The Systems Analyst is a generalist role meaning that the person should be capable of design, collaborative project management, and some technical duties including ERP administration, SQL and light development work. The ideal candidate will be capable of quickly understanding business processes, organizing projects and tasks and communicating at all levels of the organization.
Essential Functions of the Systems Analyst:
- Serve as subject matter expert on features and capabilities of ERP. Continually expand knowledge of system features and capabilities.
- Collaborate regularly with business users to understand processes. Help identify organizational functionality gaps/business needs. Research, analyze and test potential IT solutions to determine best fit.
- Identify new processes to improve ERP systems. Research and assist in evaluation of 3rd party solutions that enhance ERP and other enterprise application functionality.
- Manage projects and tasks to ensure complete and timely delivery of solutions.
- Perform system administration and light development/configuration work (e.g. basic screen modifications, simple reporting changes, SQL queries). Coordinates and manages complex development using third party provider/contractor.
- Resolve ERP application issues with backend configuration and MS SQL tools, coordinating with 3rd party vendor/contractor.
- Communicate effectively with staff in variety of functions at all levels to convey processes, designs, features, project status, etc.
Interested in learning more? APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-356-8574
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818-356-8574. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.