Power BI Finance Reporting Specialist - Gateshead
A national organisation with operations in Gateshead are seeking a skilled Financal Reporting/Analysis specialist to join them as they grow out their North East base to accomodate their recent company growth.
You'll be working out of a currently small but rapidly-growing office in Gateshead, responsible for financial analysis and reporting to help them get the best value from their data. You'll have a significant part to play in the company's growth and future, including their buying strategy, supply relationships and procurement systems.
In addition, you'll also become a hands-on expert in Power BI reporting, a tool that has taken the market by storm as of late and is in high demand.
Key skills/experience we're looking for includes:
- Experience in Data Analysis/Reporting in any of the following (in order of preference); Power BI, SSRS, Business Objects, SAP BW, Oracle, Crystal
- Finance/accounting background, ideally qualified in ACCA, ACA, or CIMA
- Self starter mentality and ability to dictate own working day
- Commercial mentality and ability to apply analysis to wider business goals
- Experience in relationship building and understanding subject knowledge
- Ability to travel to other company offices nationwide if required
This is a Permanent role, offering a competitive starting salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits. The opportunity to become a subject-matter-expert in Power BI is also a great asset of this role.
For this, and other roles in Power BI/SQL Server, contact Owen Mitchell in complete confidence on 0191 338 7552 or firstname.lastname@example.org