Functional Consultant (Trade & Logistics / Manufacturing) - Dynamics 365 - Home-based - Up to £70k plus benefits
I am working together with my multi award winning Microsoft Gold Partner client who are currently recruiting for a Functional Consultant with strong ERP knowledge, particularly with Dynamics AX2012 or D365, and a background in Manufacturing or Trade & Logistics to specialise in Dynamics 365 implementation projects.
If you are an expeirenced, hands on consultant hands on consultant itching to get involved with some new exciting full end to end lifecycle projects with the most upcoming Dynamics ERP software (D365) this could be the role for you.
Working primarily HOME-BASED with 2/3 days' of travel a week, earning up to £70,000 per annum sounds good? Apply now before it is too late.
- Strong AX Modular experience within Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing (both necessary)
- Full implementation cycle of Dynamics AX ERP experience
- Strong knowledge and confidence with Dynamics AX (AX2009 or/and AX2012 or/and D365)
- Previous partner experience (not essential)
- Up to £70,000 salary
- £5k car allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Healthcare benefit
- 25 days holidays
- Opportunities for training with certifications provided
- Exposure to the latest Microsoft Dynamics technology
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at email@example.com or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!