Dynamics AX/ 365 Support Developer - Manchester
Active requirement for an AX Support Developer to join the team at one of the UKs leading MS Gold Partner's. Based from their growing Manchester offices, the role offers a great chance to work in an enthusiastic, knowledgeable team - supporting a variety of AX/ D365 implementation customers, and learning from some of the most experienced AX resources in the European market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting technical issues with customer AX systems, across AX2009, AX2012/r2/r3 and Dynamics365
- Debugging code/ X++ programming
- Occasional on-site support/ functional analysis work with new and existing customers
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 1-2 years' experience supporting/ developing Dynamics AX to build on their experience in a supportive, growing business who are reputable for providing best in class ERP solutions to a host of amazing customers. Having won a number of industry awards for their commitment to customer service and the Microsoft channel, you will work in a cutting edge environment, with a friendly, hardworking team, and gaining expert level training in the latest Dynamics advancements.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX (v2009, v2012, D365)
- Specific knowledge of at least 2 AX modular areas (eg. financials, manufacturing, trade & logistics, warehousing, retail)
- Technical AX knowledge/ X++ (Preferable, but not essential)
- An analytical mindset, and personable approach to customer/ user support
- Academic background in IT (Preferable, but not essential)
Ready to challenge yourself with Dynamics 365? APPLY NOW for a confidential consultation.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Michael Radford by phone on 0191 300 1885 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP