IT Manager/NAV Developer - Greater Chicago - $125k
My client, a reputable company in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a IT Manager to add to their team. They are looking for someone with a knowledge in programming to help with the management of the NAV system. This company has been operating for over 100 years and is a great opportunity with a lot of potential for growth.
- Providing solutions for any issues that come up with the NAV system
- Working with users to help with troubleshooting
- Overseeing an implementation team
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Experience using Dynamics NAV
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or MIS or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management in the NAV space
- Strong familiarity of C/AL, SQL, and WMS
- Knowledge of Charge Logic
- Good communication skills
- Salary: Up to $120,000
The company is looking to fill this position ASAP and has begun interviews. Please apply to the ad or send your resume directly to Erin Stallings at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3377).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.