Full Stack Developer - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* Financially stable in-house product development company, producing software through which welfare benefits are distributed.
* Very meaningful work, developing products directly impacting the well being of over 2 million Finnish citizens.
* Office located in Helsinki, yet allow flexible remote work with office visits required once a month.
* Helping to build solutions for the customers by digitalizing operation processes.
* Working on development, quality improvement and continuous maintenance of business-critical services.
* Participating in architectural and technological choices.
* Coordinating the development of services within your area of responsibility.
* Finnish language fluency.
* More than 3 years of experience in Software Development focusing on .NET/C# on the back-end.
* Experience with modern front-end frameworks, mainly Angular.
* Experience with Azure cloud is highly beneficial.
Reasons to apply:
* Flexible remote work across Finland.
* Opportunity to participate in developing very meaningful products for the Finnish population.
* Becoming a part of a supportive and close-knit team, where independence and freedom in decision-making is encouraged.
* Extensive benefits package, including private health care, discounts with their partners and 1 hour extra break during the winter months to be used for activities.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000€ per month + annual bonus.
Any further questions before applying?