Senior .NET Developer (Azure) - Permanent Hire - Consultancy
* A consulting company going through an exciting period of growth and expanding in a project perspective.
* They work with a variety of public and private projects.
* Their offices are located in Helsinki, Tampere, Turku and Jyväskylä, however they allow full remote work.
* A very relaxed, welcoming atmosphere within the team.
* Managing day-to-day operations for the team.
* Developing software solutions for greenfield development projects while working with modern Microsoft stack.
* You will be responsible for project and resource planning, as well as for ensuring the software solutions are delivered to an excellent level.
* Finnish Fluency.
* More than 5 years of experience working with .NET.
* At least 4 years of experience with development in Azure Cloud environment (DevOps, Virtual Machines, Backup, Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Logic Apps, Active Directory).
* Proven experience of leading or managing development teams.
* Previous experience working with internal and external customers.
Reasons to apply:
* Highly financially stable company with some major global companies as their customers.
* Great career progression with the prospect of growing into a leading role.
* A great atmosphere within the team and many fun social activities organised on a regular basis.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000€.
* Flexible remote working allowed or you are always welcomed into one of the offices across Finland.
Any further questions before applying?