Senior Full Stack Developer (Finnish Speaking) - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* A growing product development company with more than 1300 employees in Europe and offices in seven countries.
* Producing warehouse solutions for global customers in various industries: automotive, food and beverage, medicine.
* The office is located 25 minutes away from Espoo by car.
* Flexible hybrid working model with 2-3 visits a week required.
* Working on developing greenfield solutions.
* The primary focus currently is improving scalability of the new solutions.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features.
* Finnish fluency.
* A minimum of 4 years of experience with .NET/C#.
* REST experience with front-end technologies.
* Azure and DevOps experience is highly beneficial.
* Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Not required, but beneficial experience:
* Previous exposure to building scalable solutions for various customers.
* Experience with SOAP/Websockets, Microservices, PLC and Machine Learning.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Reasons to apply:
* A financially stable company with Finland being its most profitable market.
* Health care, well being and sports benefits provided.
* An extremely welcoming team with no micromanagement and great social events.
* An opportunity to develop your skills further and learn new technologies to contribute your career development pathway.
Any further questions before applying?