.NET Developer - Permanent Hire - Product Development
* An expanding product Development company of about 140 employees with offices in Turku, Rauma, Espoo and globally.
* Focus on helping reduce CO2 emissions globally through creating energy efficient buildings.
* Collaborative and supportive team, hosting regular get togethers in modern offices.
* You will be involved in planning, developing and maintaining new and existing products for the company's customers.
* Planning, developing and maintaining internal systems that allow the company to run more efficiently to help them scale.
* Finnish fluency and residency in Finland.
* 4+ years of experience with .NET/C#
* Extensive experience with Angular and React.
* Passion for solving technical and business challenges.
* Experience working with cloud development (AWS, Azure) is highly beneficial.
Reasons to apply:
* Opportunity to work remotely 100% of the time.
* Relaxed working culture with no micromanagement. Taking responsibility and showing initiative is encouraged.
* Very meaningful work, aiming to provide sustainable future globally.
* Earning potential of up to 6,000 euro.
* Attractive benefits, including occupational health care, lunch, sports and culture.
Any further questions before applying?