Solutions Architect - Permanent Hire - Product Development
Join an ambitious energy group that is revolutionizing the industry as one of the leading producers and sellers of CO2-aware energy. They are dedicated to researching and developing economically viable, environmentally friendly sustainable energy solutions. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and innovation, they aim to create a brighter future for our planet and make a positive impact on the world.
As a Solutions Architect you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing sustainable energy solutions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, scientists, and business stakeholders, to translate business requirements into technical solutions that drive their mission forward.
* Communicating with technical teams and helping roadmap major digitalization projects.
* Setting up IoT practices for renewable energy sources.
* Leading the digitalization effort.
* Speaking to stakeholders and gathering information from the technical teams, clarifying uncertainties.
* Finnish or English language fluency.
* Strong background in software development.
* Technology agnostic mindset.
* Experience in Solutions architecture and strong understanding of responsibilities involved in it.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Pro-active mindset, striving to fix a problem as soon as it arises and being passionate about actioning any initiatives.
* Knowledge of energy sector is a big advantage.
What They Can Offer You:
* A financially strong company with no bureaucracy, encouraging low hierarchy and flat structure.
* Very meaningful work in the renewable energy sector, promoting environmentally friendly approach.
* Focus on digitalization and modernization.
* Ability to have a big say in the decision making and how things are done internally and externally.
* Earning potential of up to 7,000€/pm + yearly bonus.
Any further questions before applying?